February Freebie - Android/ iPhone HD Wallpaper

3:54 PM

As-Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatahu!

Phew! It has been such a long time since I've done anything with this blog. I've been so busy - don't worry, I will be soon sharing what I've been busy with!

Blogging a bit more often is one of my goals for the month, so I thought to myself that the first thing I should do is share one of my soon-to-be-many freebies with ya'll : HD/hi-res Android and iPhone wallpapers! these are suitable for just about all Android and iPhones.



After 4 hours, I was finally able to decide on the pic and style I wanted to incorporate into this month's wallpaper. And, of course, I could never settle with one option - even though I (suprisingly) managed to work with one image.

Yep! So you have THREE wallpaper options:

  1. February


  2. February HD Wallpaper

  3. February Calendar


  4. February Calendar HD Wallpaper

  5. Inspirational Quote


  6. February Quote HD Wallpaper
And yes! I do love flowers and anything vintage! I have yet to take care of any real flowers though...

Download & Save - Instructions:

To download, right click on the image, then save to your computer. Or you can click on the link which will then open a new window or tab. Follow the download instructions, and you will be well on your way to a fresh wallpaper for the month! Then you can transfer the image to your phone.

If you are downloading straight from your device, press on the image until a menu pops up then hit save. Or click on the link which will then open a new tab or window. Follow the download instructions just as above. Easy peasy!

iPhone 6 users, you can grab these babies:

February HD Wallpaper

February Calendar HD Wallpaper

February Quote HD Wallpaper

Enjoy! And do keep an eye out for next month's free wallpapers!


Love & Du'aas,

Umm D.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images