Eid Mubarak Greeting Cards

1:33 PM

As-Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatahu!


It's that time again - almost...



The time to buy (or make) Your Eid greeting cards and pull out Your fanciest writing instruments and starting penning Your loved ones warm Eid Mubarak wishes.


Like, who doesn't like receiving Eid card? I know I do!

Those of you who follow me on Instagram or Facebook KNOW how strong the bond between me and anything gold or waterolour has been lately...

So of course, I had to incorporate them both, combining these wonderful watercolour art pieces with touches of gold using an 18k gold leafing pen.


These cards are made with quality, textured card stock that literally makes you feel as though you are holding a premium work of art in your hands! For real.

Each of the five designs available has some element of hand-drawn art and writing:


[MASJID]


[FLORAL WREATH]

My special, little helper made a little mistake with folding this one - but I promise we'll be extra careful with yours!


[FLOWER SKETCH]


[LANTERNS]


[NEW MOON] - my personal favourite!


I guess I should apologise now for the image quality. It is such a rainy day - Alhamdulillah - so I had to use what little natural light was available.


This gold leaf ink is really something. Here I am trying to show you how shiny it is...


-whoops! Camera is a bit out of focus.

And finally each card is signed by hand...


I thoroughly enjoy making these cards just as much as I know I will enjoy giving them out this Eid, in sha Allah!

These will be available for purchase and pick up (in Trinidad) from June 22, 2016. [kraft paper envelopes included]

For international and wholesale purchases, please me an email.


Jazakumullahu khayr!

Was-Salaam,

Umm D.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images