These Babies Need Homes!

2:52 PM

As-Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatahu,




I have some hand-painted, ready-made mugs available and I've included pics of them (front and back) below. These will make the perfect Ramadhan or Eid gift for your loved ones, friends, or colleagues!

MUG # 1 & 2 (These 2 mugs are sold as a pair!)


MUG # 2



MUG # 3



MUG # 4



MUG # 5



MUG # 6



MUG # 7



MUG # 8



MUG # 9



MUG # 10



MUG # 11



MUG # 12



MUG # 13




As you've probably noticed, these are all done in only black paint. Ask me about adding more colour or even glitter to your mug!

If you are interested in any, please send me an email, or contact me via Facebook.

- I'm terribly sorry, but these mugs are only available in Trinidad. -

CUSTOM ORDERS

Don't see any you like? I do custom orders as well. Get in contact with me and let's chat...

Important! Last date for taking orders is May 22, 2016.

MORE DETAILS 

Mug Colour: White
Size: 11oz
Material: Ceramic, glossy finish
Maintenance: Dishwasher Safe

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Love & Du'as,

Umm D.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images